About Samantha Fox Olson and Kauai Yoga And Fitness
“I work out and practice yoga because it is a passion of mine, things that bring joy and positive energy into my life. It is not a chore or a an obligation. It is love!”
How long have you been doing what you do, and how did you become a fitness expert who specializes in yoga?
I have been instructing movement through disciplines of either gymnastics, dance and yoga for over 24 years now. Wow, that number trips me out. In 2000 I began teaching yoga and became a certified Anusara yoga instructor in 2005. In 2010 I brought fitness training onto my yoga mat and began infusing the two practices, and haven’t looked back since.
Yet even back before all those 20+ years of teaching I grew up as a competitive gymnast and since the age of 9 have been surrounded by high quality instructors, exploring in the art of making awesomeness with our bodies! Now, at the age of 40 I am training for my first bikini body building competition.
My practices and deepest intention behind my practice has changed and transformed sweetly through out these years. Having a very strong competitive gymnastics background and even competing one year on scholarship in college, I have certainly been fueled with the desire to accomplish big tricks, even if that meant effort my way into them if I needed to. I have even lived years of my life in battle with my body, throwing up my food was a norm for me for years, and although I loved flipping and dancing, etc. in my body, I spent a long time hating what my body looked like and being really mean to my body verbally, energetically and physically. That had it’s time and place for me, yet now I am way more concerned with the FEELING of my practice and I use yoga and fitness as gifts to my body. I do find pleasure in expanding my boundaries and love love love challenging my body, yet now it’s with a playful and loving spirit.
I am so grateful that this practice shows myself to me. How cool is that?! I delight in creating less resistance, more space, less auto-pilot mode, more deliberate expression, less judgement, more freedom. It is one of my biggest joys to share this practice with others, to be in connection with amazing beings and celebrate our infinite potential.
What if this our bodies were meant to be yummy and delicious? What if you could offer gratitude, love, appreciation and reverence with every pose and exercise and feel it’s resonance inside of every cell? What if you could take this practice off your mat and into every area of your life? What if this was a FUN component to designing your dream body? What if it didn’t have to be a drag, but total joy to workout and move your body?
Some yoga teachers from my past include John Friend, Desiree Rumbaugh, and Sianna Sherman. I received a Diploma in Ayurveda Sciences in 2006. Presently, my most loyal and devoted teacher is my young daughter Kaili. I am married to the man of my dreams, we live on our farm on the north shore of Kauai where I have a humble and amazing yurt as my yoga and fitness studio. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. How much more amazing can living this life get?
Who are your clients?
My yoga and fitness clientele has ranged from high profile celebrities who are recognized for their pristine physical bodies to injured elders looking to find freedom in their bodies again. I have taught for prestigious health clubs such as Equinox Fitness and Yoga Works and have also instructed at YMCAs and private yoga studios throughout the USA.
I am currently instructing children’s classes, adult fitness classes, yoga privates, retreats and yoga teacher trainings here on Kauai. Online I lead women from all over the world (Italy, Australia, Canada, etc.) with my online coaching programs! Each and every opportunity I receive to guide willing beings into their fullness is always my pleasure.
What makes you different from other “fitness coaches and yoga teachers”?
I take a very holistic approach to training others. I love how yoga and fitness positively uplifts not only our physical bodies but our mind, hearts, spirits, our emotional bodies and our entire lives!
I work on an inner and an outer approach to wellness. So while our physical body is getting stronger and less flabby, not only are our back sides lifting, but also our spirits because we are cultivating confidence, optimism and a super healthy body image. Self-worth, self-confidence and loving our bodies fully are always at the forefront of my teaching.
I am told on a routine basis that it is my approach, the way I teach, that motivates others like nothing has before because of the way I tap into something deeper during our training and while I am challenging their bodies, I am assisting in nurturing their hearts. My approach is fun and it will change your entire perspective on fitness and it will drastically enhance the relationship you have with your body in a deeply loving way.
This is fitness that’s infectious, and there is astonishing results happening when we strengthen and deeply appreciate ALL of who we be.
What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?
My online programs and public classes were created for people who are absolutely excited and dead se
rious about breaking out of their ruts, uprooting bad habits that are not serving, falling in love with their bodies and putting an end to putting their highest selves on the back burner.
not running around all day long, beating yourself up anymore saying: “I should be doing WAY better than this , I want to be feeling better, happier and enjoy a fit body I love and adore!” They were created for you to put into immediate and consistent practice, which will eventually lead you to gaining more confidence, a visibly more beautiful body, and finally living the lifestyle of your dreams in a body you love and deserve. That’s what I call FREEDOM.
Being an energetic and positive go-getter myself, I’m known to work best with other high achieving go-getters, people who are committed to tapping into the best version of themselves no matter what! My clients often tell me that prior to working with me they thought they hated working out and sweating. However what they did have was a drive to strive, and now they LOVE (yes they use that very word) being challenged, out of breath and getting stronger.
Consider what you’ll do with me to be a high-flying adventure on everything you need to know to succeed in reshaping your body and recharging your life. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action. No excuses anymore, just a very different way of thinking and full support while you achieve this incredibly exciting goal: confidence, light energy, self-love and a hot body… and in record time.
For what type of people are your programs NOT going to work?
Please know I’m very selective in who I work with and I cherry-pick my clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for. (It wouldn’t be fair to them.)
My programs are not suited for those that want to stay the same, stay small minded, and continue forth living a life stuck in old repetitive patterns that are not serving their most mind-blowing self to shine forth. If you want something you have never had before, you must try something you have never done before!
What exactly is Samantha’s “Get Super Fit” system and what does it include?
To “Get Super Fit” begins with understanding your true value, where your power really comes from, how to manifest what you want (including your rocking body), creating powerful intentions and playfully and skillfully moving your body to get you RESULTS. Here’s what my program gets you to do:
- Show up consistently for yourself! This alone will skyrocket your confidence with yourself. This is a key ingredient to truly being able to trust yourself and that my friend will shine through in all arenas of your life.
- Move your body playfully and joyfully. When your moving your body in the way that it will be moving when I am guiding you, watch out because your body will be transforming in miraculous ways!
- A meal-guide that will put your on track with having a healthy relationship with food and nourishment!
- Puts you into a GOAL ACTIVATING portal. Imagine feeling supported every step of the way on your fitness journey. On days when you are not feeling motivated, you will have the encouragement and accountability you need to break through and follow through, and on days where you are feeling more alive and stronger than ever in your body and being you will have a team of support high five-ing you and sharing in your joy!
- Consistent access to Samantha to help design your fitness and wellness journey into a personal powerhouse of mastery!
- The best version of YOU ever!
Does this really work?
Yes! The result of our work together is an approach to shifting from the inside-out, so that with time, and consistency you’ll rock your body’s potential and your self-confidence into a whole new universe. See testimonies here: http://iloveyogaandfitness.com/testimonials.html
Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
Yes, I encourage you to! Please go to the testimonial page (http://iloveyogaandfitness.com/testimonials.html) and read all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get too, or perhaps because their journey inspires you. Then feel free to email or call them and ask what they got from working with me and my programs.
What results can I expect?
You can expect:
(Based on experience & testimonials from real clients)
- Strength, not rigid or tense muscles
- A harmonious balance between strength and flexibility
- Body awareness
- Cardio Vascular Training
- Cardio Vascular Training
- Variability in heart rate
- Fat loss
- A greater capacity to breathe with ease
- Restful sleep
- Recharged at the cellular level
- Detoxifies your internal organs
- Calms and nourishes the nervous system
- Boosts the immune system
- Feels good!
How quickly can I expect results?
If you are following my lead, doing 5 of my videos a week, you can expect to feel results after just one week! I often hear that after just one day change is noticed in body, mind and spirit! If you are willing to make the inner shifts (I will be guiding you), your results will astonish you in one months time. 3 months from now you will be energized and reset in a powerful way. Your body will sing with a new found alignment, you will stand taller, move with more suppleness, will be more lean and toned and your confidence will shine forth effortlessly. In 6 months from now your body will feel upgraded to an entire new universe, your strength and endurance will persevere and your discipline comes forward with ease, not resistance. Your body is light and strong and your smile is contagious. You are consistently in awe at how amazing your body is, and your relationship with your body is heavenly. In a year from now the sky is truly the limit.
How can I guarantee myself that I will get super fit, in record time?
Complete the challenges you are given. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take action and implement the steps that are laid out clearly. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of my program have successfully shaped their bodies, in much less time than they would have on their own AND have way more fun than they’ve had trying in the past.
Will I recover the investment I put into this coaching program?
Yes, a resounding Yes! The value of designing your body and loving your body deeply will positively influence you entire life! You will cultivate a self-confidence that you will carry into your business life, your relationships, and your social life too. You will learn to trust yourself with a magnitude that will effortlessly allow you to create a life that is magical and joyous. Your new found energy is attractive and living pain free feels beyond awesome.
When you feel stronger in your body you feel stronger in your mind. This new strength and confidence will be yours and it will hold immeasurable value every day of your life!
Samantha, based on everything I’ve read and heard about you, I know you’re the one I want to learn from. What are my options for getting started with you?
Congratulations on making a decision for success! I’m happy to work with you to achieve your fitness goals…
There are 3 ways to work with me. I prefer to work one-on-one with my clients to really help them FASTER results and am now offering more intense programs. To get started with uncovering your super fit body, elevating your confidence and feeling the light-hearted FUN in doing so, here are the different programs and products I’ve created for you:
- Get Access To My GET SUPER FIT Vault of ever-expanding yoga and fitness videos for an entire year: This is a program for you if you do not need to be held accountable and if you do not desire to have weekly fitness and yoga plans prepared for you. This program WILL give you direct access to almost all of the yoga, meditation and fitness videos that I will be using with my clients that want a more personalized path carved for them. This is a program that will keep your yoga and fitness journey fun, fresh and full of limitless possibilities in designing a body you love and a relationship to your body that will unlock greater freedom for you in all that you do!
- One-OnOne Fitness Mastery Program: This is a program for you if having all that the VHB group members receive PLUS 30 minute phone calls with me alone, every other week, for 4 months to really drive in a personal program for YOU that will catapult your results and get you out of your current plateau or universe of bad habits. Here we will uproot those mindsets that are subconsciously holding you back and keeping your stuck in the same old bad habits. Here I will guide you on your relationship with food and nutrition, will support you with meditations and visualizations that will set you on track to your most amazing body ever, and will be available for you specific needs and concerns. This is for you if you are stuck in the same old patterns and are ready for a huge shift mentally, spiritually and physically! I am selective to whom I will take on in this program too. If you are wishy-washy and not open to trying new techniques and diving deep into your being, this is not for you.
- VHB (Very Happy Bodies) Group Fitness Coaching: This is a year yoga and fitness program too. It is for you if you know, that you know, that you know, that having guided support each week for an entire year is something that will keep you inspired, motivated and on track. THIS is my most popular program and the program where I see astonishing results. This is a group for you if you know the value of surrounding yourself with encouragement. My VHB group meets in a private FB group. Here I chose the videos you will be doing each week (first 3 weeks of every month), for the entire year! This is a group if saving time is important to you, and if freeing up mind space holds value to you because your path is laid out for you. This group is designed to propel you, regardless of your level now. This group additionally meets together in a group coaching phone conference once a month! On this call you have direct access with me to ask me any questions that will serve your next leaps forward. Additionally, my VHB members receive my 4 week FOOD GUIDE for free! This is a program for you if having a year of guidance, inspiration, and accountability on your fitness adventure will rock your world! It is fun, motivating and GOAL ACTIVATING! I am selective as to whom I allow into this VHB group. I hold this group space sacred as a portal where wild success is our only option.
OK, I know which program I want. How do we get started?
Great! Did you know that tuning into your heart’s calling and following through is the #1 way to designing a life and a body that amazes you! No really, flat out amazes you! So, that being said, since this feels right for you, then go for it and take action.
Here’s what you do: give me a call at 808-351-4958 or email me at [email protected] and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. I can’t wait to meet you in person or on the phone to get you started on your path to your most amazing body and being ever!
If I’m not sure I’m ready to get started, how can I sample your work at low cost to see if it’s the right solutions for me?
A way to sample my knowledge and teaching is by subscribing to the weekly email newsletter. My yoga and fitness email newsletter provides you with proven tips, tools and powerful techniques to help you succeed. It is a must for anyone who wants to jumpstart their fitness and wellness, or simply rock it to the next level.
OK, I’m ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions. Can I call you?
Good, sounds like you’re ready to be plugged into the most amazing version of YOU ever! Yes, if you have a couple of questions, just email me at [email protected] or call me at 808-351-4958 and I’ll be happy to walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you. I can’t wait to see you succeed and am honored to be the one to help you. Let’s get this party started!
Cost of Retreat
This all-inclusive retreat on Kauai is $2444.00 plus a 4% Hawaiian GET Tax. First come first serve on which room will be yours. 3 bedrooms have 2 twin beds and a shared bath and 2 bedrooms have king beds (double occupancy) with private bath.
Dates for this retreat are August 29 – September 4th, 2017.
See what other’s are saying about this retreat with Samantha Fox Olson here.
Your Guides And Instructors
Kari Morin Kari Morin is an Integrative Nutrition and Transformational Coach who works with individual clients and groups in person, online and in classroom settings. As a health coach, Kari guides her clients toward nourishing lifestyle choices that improve mood, energy, healthy weight and decreased inflammation, which is the root cause of so many diseases and illnesses. As a certified Transformational Life Coach, Kari empowers her clients through habit change and busting through limited beliefs. Kari loves working in tandem with healthcare providers who seek more natural and sustainable lifestyle changes for their patients. Raised in Southern California, lived in DC, New Orleans, Nashville, Kari now calls Portland, OR home for nearly two decades, where she lives with her husband, three active boys and dog Ozzi, where she loves cooking, dancing, live music, and hiking in the beautiful Columbia Gorge.
Samantha Fox Olson, 500RYT, holds the highest possible yoga teacher’s certification from Yoga Alliance as well a 200 hour Ayurveda Diploma. She has been teaching yoga, fitness, dance or gymnastics for over 25 years as well as leading yoga and fitness retreats on Kauai for 10 years. Her global clientele accesses her yoga and fitness training on her online member’s site at www.iLoveYogaAndFitness.com with clients ranging from the elderly to red carpet. Samantha lives on the North Shore of Kauai with her husband, daughter and Belgian Malinois.