Summer time on North Shore Kauai is magical! Dates for this retreat are August 29 – September 4th, 2017.
You are invited to drop into the resonance of paradise, celebrate, play and nourish yourself at the deepest level.
During this yoga, fitness, food and adventure retreat in Kauai, Hawaii you will reconnect with yourself in a playful and high vibrational environment through:
- daily yoga and fitness sessions,
- guided tropical paradise hikes,
- waterfall experience,
- relaxing time on pristine beaches
- playtime in the ocean
- nutrition and cooking talk story time
- and more!
Highlights Happening On This Hawaiian Retreat
- Deepen your yoga practice regardless what level you are
- Activate your love for fitness in a whole new light
- Guided adventures and explorations on the island of Kauai every day.
- 6 nights accommodation, distant ocean views, hot tub and retreat bliss environment.
- 3 meals daily with our in-house chef, health coach and nutrition expert!
- Unparalleled instruction and guidance in fitness, yoga and nutrition.
- Pick up and drop off to airport on our scheduled times. No rental car needed.
Skill Level Recommended For Yoga, Fitness and Adventures
This retreat welcomes all skill levels and experience.
Size Of Retreat
The maximum participants in the group is 10, and 2 women will be leading the event. Register asap while space is available. This will fill fast.
Accommodations During This Kauai Retreat
During this 6-night retreat, you will stay in either a private or shared room of our spacious 6-bedroom retreat home. A huge covered lanai makes a great place for yoga and fitness, as well as an off site yurt. The kitchen is perfect for gathering and enjoying classes there too. The facilities include laundry machine, beach towels, toiletries, WiFi, distant ocean views and a hot tub.
Kauai 2017 Summer Yoga, Fitness and Food Retreat
Dates for this retreat are August 29 – September 4th, 2017.
- 2:00pm pick up from LIH airport
- 2:30pm Welcome Ceremony
- 4:00pm House Tour
- 4:20pm-5:20pm A Hip Opening And Thigh Opening Yoga Practice
- 6:00pm Dinner
Each day will consist of 3 deliciously prepared, as local as possible, organic meals. We will spend anywhere from 1.5-2.5 hours on our mats each day with yoga and/or fitness. We will explore Kauai and have daily adventures and relax in the evenings at our retreat home. A typical day may look like this unless we start the day out early with a special hike:
- 7:00am Breakfast is ready
- 8:30-10:30am yoga and fitness
- 11:00am lunch
- 12:00-5:00pm we are on a guided adventure (beach, waterfalls, hiking, biking and boating may all be possible).
- 6:00pm Dinner and nutrition talk story
- 7am breakfast
- 8-9am Yoga
- 9-10am Clean Up Time
- 11am Closing and Gratitudes At The Ocean
- Noon: Airport Drop Off
This retreat will take place at a lovely and spacious, 6 bedroom retreat home on the North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii. The island of Kauai is also called the “Garden Island” because of it’s tropical, lush green environment. The oldest of all the main Hawaiian Islands, Kauai’s beaches are sandy and pristine and her mountains are majestic and will penetrate your heart.
There is no place on earth more stunning than the North Shore of Kauai in the summer. We can access beaches and magical places that can not be touched in the winter due to the nature of the ocean. This is a magical time here!
Food: What Will We Be Eating
Dinner will be provided on our arrival day as well as refreshment and snack upon arrival. During our retreat 3 meals will be prepared on site for you daily from our in-house chef and nutrition expert. Meals can be catered to be vegan, vegetarian, local grass fed beef, organic meat and all ingredients will be sourced as locally and organic as possibly can.
We see food to be a very pleasurable experience and something that fuels our body with vitality. You will be delighted and inspired daily.
Daily Adventures On Our Kauai Retreat
(all is weather permitting and optional):
- Explore the NaPali Coast Hiking Trail
- Explore the NaPali Coast by boat
- Possibly swim with dolphins and see turtles
- Adventure to the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, Waimea Canyon, with an exquisite hike and epic views.
- Snorkel Tunnels Beach
- Visit the farmer market
Spa treatments During Your Kauai Vacation
During this retreat, you may enjoy body treatments for an additional cost. Treatments include:
- Hot stone therapy
- Sports Massage
- Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage
- Cupping and Fascia Blasting
- Essential Oils
What’s Not Included
- Rentals of anything extra you may want such as surf boards, snorkels, etc.
- Airport transfer that is not at our specified times (2pm on arrival day and noon drop off day)
- Spa treatments
- Dinner out on the town one night only, and one breakfast out.
Where To Fly Into
Please book your flight to arrive at the Lihue Airport on Kauai (LIH). Airport pick up will be at 2pm on arrival day and drop off will be at noon on last day.
Cost of Retreat
This all-inclusive retreat on Kauai is $2444.00 plus a 4% Hawaiian GET Tax. First come first serve on which room will be yours. 3 bedrooms have 2 twin beds and a shared bath and 2 bedrooms have king beds (double occupancy) with private bath.
Dates for this retreat are August 29 – September 4th, 2017.
See what other’s are saying about this retreat with Samantha Fox Olson here.
Your Guides And Instructors
Kari Morin is an Integrative Nutrition and Transformational Coach who works with individual clients and groups in person, online and in classroom settings. As a health coach, Kari guides her clients toward the lifestyle choices that improve mood, energy, healthy weight and decreased inflammation, which is the root cause of so many diseases and illnesses. As a certified Transformational coach, Kari empowers her clients through habit change and busting through limited beliefs. Kari graduated with a B.S. from Santa Clara University, and M.Ed. rom Vanderbilt University. Trained and certified in holistic nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, mastery level transformational coaching (using Neurolinguistic Pathways), healthy detoxification and core nutrition, Kari works in tandem with healthcare providers who seek more natural and sustainable lifestyle changes for their patients. Kari grew up in Southern California, lived in DC, New Orleans, Nashville and now calls Portland, OR home for nearly two decades, where she lives with her husband, three active boys and dog Ozzi. Kari loves cooking with her boys, dancing, live music, and hiking in the beautiful Columbia Gorge.
Samantha Fox Olson, 500RYT, holds the highest possible yoga teacher’s certification from Yoga Alliance as well a 200 hour Ayurveda Diploma. She has been teaching yoga, fitness, dance or gymnastics for over 25 years as well as leading yoga and fitness retreats on Kauai for 10 years. Her global clientele accesses her yoga and fitness training on her online member’s site at www.iLoveYogaAndFitness.com with clients ranging from the elderly to red carpet. Samantha lives on the North Shore of Kauai with her husband, daughter and Belgian Malinois.Read the rest of the page