“I never thought I would like working out at home on my computer.But I am loving this program and it is perfect for moms with kids at home!” -Sonja
A group online training program where Samantha strategically guides you day by day in getting stronger, leaner, more in tune with your body and more flexible than ever before. This is total body fitness and devotion in motion.
We meet in a private facebook page to stay connected as a thriving community. This is where you will access your weekly yoga and fitness curriculum. The curriculum is VIDEO BASED and all videos come from iloveyogaandfitness.com
Additionally, Samantha leads a LIVE CONFERENCE CALL each month to personally answer any questions, to uplevel our mind set and keep us on the inspired track. These calls will be recorded in case you miss live. What other program gives you this support?
All-levels welcomed. This is a program for beginners as well as advanced athletes and yoga practitioners. You simply must have a desire to keep getting better.
This program begins January 1st and goes through March.
This structure saves you time each day in:
- deciding what workout to do (second guessing yourself sucks)
- driving to a gym (and on their schedule none the less)
This structure sets you up for wild success because:
- your curriculum is designed so that you won’t be over TRAINING any area of your body, or under training.
- you will be nourishing and training your ENTIRE being: body, mind, emotional body and spirit!
- you will be plugged in to a group of fun and SUPPORTIVE women that share the same INTENTIONS as you do, helping to add fuel to your fire.
- plugging in to the private facebook page allows you to hone a sense of ACCOUNTABILITY that is HUGE for any success to happen.
A membership to iloveyogaandfitness.com is required to access the videos. And membership for the group coaching is only $66.oo per month. If you are on my newsletter you have received an EXCLUSIVE offer on this 2016 program. Email me now.
“I have to report in that I’ve noticed a considerable change—a shift—in my strength. I have two, long and heavy gift-wrap containers that I (now) keep on a high shelf. To wrangle them down to use, I nearly always tweaked my back, using my back for the support of moving these containers that my arms and shoulders did not have. Since I’ve been working out with you and the VHBs for over a year now, my shoulders and arms have such incredible strength that, this time, I didn’t even need to use a ladder! It feels great. Thank you so very much for all you give to us through the group, through your wisdom, through your challenges, and through your expansive knowledge. My grateful admiration and appreciation for you is unceasing. Mahalo, Aloha, and bright, happy Love to you and your family. Hugs, too!!” -Dodie Preston, VHB member