Here it is >>> https://vimeo.com/307923305
Here’s how to rock this leg and butt workout. I have sectioned it into four different parts and if you don’t have time for all 4 parts, work part one and/or part 2 for a shorter kick butt workout.
PART ONE is strength training and cardio bursts for the legs. Set your timer for:
one minute of strength immediately into 30 seconds of the cardio blast and rest for 30 seconds before moving to the next set of exercises.
There are 4 sets of exercises in part 1:
Weighted Squats with feet hip distance apart and parallel. Tempo is slow. Keep weight in your heels so you activate more muscles, especially posterior chain.Super set into jumping jacks for the 30 second cardio blast.
Buddha squats with a goblet hold. Feet here are wide and turned out. Tempo is slow. Keep the weight touching your body. Super set this into a high-low jumping jack for your 30 second cardio blaster. Don’t let those knees buckle in.
Standing split repeaters. Come down from the split as slow as you can. Super set into the sprinter. Whew! This is a bit brutal. You can do it!
Same as three but other side. REPEAT once more 1-4.
This section specifically targets dem buns. 🙂
Gluteus minimus, maxamus and medius. Also the smaller muscles under those superficial glutes too making this combo epic for shaping, lifting and firming.
There’s three exercises in part 2.
On all 4s clamp a dumbbell (i am using a 10 pound) behind the knee. Lift laterally keeping your core engaged. 20 reps before switching sides.
On all 4s clamp a dumbbell behind the knee and lift straight back. Keep the public bone lifting towards navel. 20 reps each side.
On all 4s lift the bend knee high, keeping hips square. Go slow. Once lifted create a big, slow turn out of the hips, keeping knee high in the air. Reverse this movement back to square hips. Step through and stand to a balance. Step back to lunge and repeat 8 rounds each leg.
Set timer for 30 second intervals and do each variation for 30 seconds. Repeat 2x
2. Super woman
3. Muffin top squeezers (left and right)
4. Child’s pose to counter balance the work
PART 4: STANDING YOGA BALANCING
Amazing for core and hip stabilizers. Also solid work to keep our ankles healthy and stable.
Flow through the sequence taking your time and staying present with the breath.
>>> Again, here is the video I shot for you, bright red, demonstrating all the above exercises: https://vimeo.com/307923305
More Holiday Gifts I Have For You And Your Body
- Do you have my fitness cheatsheet yet to help you jump start your fat loss and rev up your metabolism? Get it here free today: https://bit.ly/2L5U85x
- My Super Freaking Awesome Fitness Program is a 4 week, online program that I put together to help you burn fat, get strong, feel fit and love yourself more. It’s originally $347.00 but on holiday special for just $97!
Kari says, “Thanks Samantha Fox Olson for helping me achieve an ass I never thought I could have!” Check more testimonials and get this online program while its a crazy low 70% off now (you get the program for life time access) >> https://bit.ly/2BxrtBO
- My February 21-27th, 2019 and August 13-19th, 2019 Yoga And Fitness Retreat on Kauai will be a soul-quenching, magical time to rock your body and open your heart to pure joy, fun and sunshine. Get 10% off but only until New Year’s Eve. Check the retreat vibes here: https://kauaiyogaandfitness.com/kauai-yoga-fitness-retreat/
- Come join my tribe of powerful woman saying YES to getting into the best shape of their lives. This is a FREE FB GROUP I run to support you on the daily with reaching your goals. Click here.