It really is the simple things in life that make life so magical.
Today I wanted to share with you a healing tea you can make with simple ingredients you may have in your kitchen right now.
Home Wellness Remedies For A Fit & Healthy Body
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons grated turmeric
- juice of one lemon
- Raw honey
(My hubby got me some CBD infused honey for Christmas that he found at a farmer’s market in Malibu and I am using that in my tea today. Click here to find out more about the nano-enhanced CBD I use on the daily.)
Therapeutic Benefits Of Turmeric And Ginger
- supports circulatory, immune, nervous & digestive system.
- infection fighter- anti bacterial
- Ayurveda uses to purify blood
- super high in antioxidants
- aids in mineral and vitamin absorption
- anti inflammatory
- liver cleansing
- Dr Weil suggest its supports treatment for Alzheimer’s and arthritis and cancer
- suppresses cortisol production (the hormone that keeps us holding on to belly fat)
- great for digestion and soothes tummy
- relieves muscle pain
- can help regulate blood sugar
- may improve cognitive function
Yet another benefit of ginger root is that it has a stimulating effect, so it can boost our energy naturally.
In a previous post I shared why drinking coffee post workout may be sabotaging your results in melting away belly fat. And of course I gave you some alternative options (because who doesn’t love sexy abs). This could be another option for that post-workout energy-boosting drink and you can even keep it chilled in your fridge too.
Inner And Outer Transformation Specialist
It’s my delight to share tips with you in supporting your best self and most fit body to come forward.
See what others are saying about working with me here.
And if you are not part of my FB tribe of women who are saying YES to getting into the best shape of their lives this year, click here to join us now. I offer daily tips, hacks and motivations to support you in creating a rock solid body you ABSolutely love.